For a free quote, follow the instructions below.
Send your document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or text (415) 298-3885
- Email the document(s) you need translated
- You can also mail photocopies, but do not send original documents, I will not be responsible for them
- No scanner? Do not send photos, they are usually blurry and difficult to work with. Use a scanning app on your phone, for example TurboScan works great.
- Make sure it’s legible and nothing is cut off or missing
- Include your full name, telephone number, email and mailing address
- When do you really need it? Do not say “ASAP” — instead say “in a couple days”, “by next Tuesday” or “a week or two”
- Do you need it certified? If so, does the certification need to be notarized? See FAQ.
- I will reply via email within 24 business hours with my rate, an approximate cost, and delivery estimate
- You must accept my terms via email, and I must have all your contact info (as above) before I start translating
- If confirmation takes too long and it’s a short turnaround job, the delivery estimate will change
- If necessary, I may email a pdf draft to clarify something
- I email a pdf of the finished translation for your records
- I mail certified/notarized translation, or we arrange for you to pick up
- After delivery I will email an invoice
- I accept check via mail, cash in person, Paypal and credit card (3% surcharge, see below)
- To pay with a credit card, Paypal charges about 3% for the transaction. I will send a "money request" through Paypal with this 3% surcharge included
- To pay with your Paypal account, Paypal gives you 2 options:
- Select "product or service" and add 3% to the total due if you want your payment insured by Paypal
- Select "friend or family" to pay the amount due without insurance