I provide certified Spanish translations for any legal or official purpose

Written translations, not live interpreting


Everything you need for successful litigation or other legal purposes



Vital records needed for your immigration process with USCIS or to get a visa to a foreign country like Spain. Does the Spanish Consulate in San Francisco accept my translations? Yes, see testimonials.



Documents to study or work in the USA or abroad. Certified translations are required for an academic equivalency evaluation, for example by WES, the CED, and NAEG.

  • School transcript

  • Diploma, degree

  • Academic certificate, letter

  • Professional license